Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The grids...

I have my Second Life presence and budget worked out.  My own land partnered with rentals through reliable landlords, and breedables sales each week keep me going well.

Seems I have to think on InWorldz.  Our landlord up and left with no notice.  And evidently the system doesn't return your stuff automatically.  So the new store we were working on and the products I made to store there, etc.  are gone.

Yeah, I know you're to back everything up with your own copies in inventory.   I just wasn't to that point yet.  They were still in production phase.  Nothing too complicated that can't be quickly redone...just a real pain.

And really rude and unprofessional of this so-called trustworthy landlord.  The website says they left SL due to fraudulent renters.  Their actions tell me it wasn't their renters who were the frauds.

InWorldz is still new and growing, and I don't feel safe trusting another landlord to this degree.  I prefer to buy my own place now.  Do wish we could do partial lands, like in SL, but I understand why we cannot.

So now I have to figure out when I'd want to get my own sim...and make sure I want to actually commit to that responsibility.  It would mean stepping back into the role of landlord myself.  Something I started with when I first came to SL, but really didn't find that it suited me.

Think I'll step back and take some time to think on it.  In the meantime I may look for a house or some such to rent so I can have a home setting in a private spot again.

Exotics gave me two bred out coat females today.  Something with a chance at selling.  I'm feeling rich now..my stand is at 3 female bred out coat exotic crates now.  LOL

Got a level three tiger today too.  Not a hot seller one, but may sell.  I may think on using it for tonight's auction.  Can't remember if this is BB time for me or WK time.  Must check on that.

Camber and Nik's patron auction is today.  Lots of goodies.  I may end up with a panel or two.  But if I don't I'm really happy.  It means others were interested and challenged me for it.  I'm not much of a panel fighter, unless the item cannot sell that low in my book or if I really need it.  I'm pretty set on animals, so don't really need it.  Dying to birth all the GS crates I have reserved tied into Nik's lines for future breeding - and to bring the lives back out.  I'm enjoying breeding the GS, and they do sell once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment