Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Time to complain LOL

I seem to have painted Biobreeds as a breedable creator that can do no wrong.  Maybe it's time to fix that.  They need to hear complaints so they can assess what people think and make their business decisions objectively, so let's see if I can come up with something....

Names:  

I believe in renaming your crates and animals, and it frustrates me to no end to go shopping or check out an animal at auction with the generic name, or filled with generic names in a ped.  Names are important, not only to BB customer service in case anything needs done by them, but also to give potential buyers of the animal or offsprings of that animal an impression of the animal's worth.

When I name my animals I follow Issis's and some other breeders' rule of starting it with my initials.  My main breeders get an actual name.  My sales animals and crates get names that tell the potential buyer what it is, or that tell me what it is when it's in my inventory.  Saving me from having to rez it first to find out.

Complaint to Biobreeds bosses is that the space available for our names needs to be longer!  Just saying, I've found this a huge frustration at times, even spouted a few choice words.  I do believe the creators mean for their product to relax people, and I know I'm not the only one finding this an issue.  In my opinion, this needs to be addressed and corrected.

Make the number of spaces allowed for the name longer, please.  And if you can allow us to have a second line for a sub-name, that would be super great too.

Special Biochip Edition

What happened to this?  The space was there in the catalogue, said 5000 chips needed.  Now it doesn't show up on my end.

I'm sorry...but I play for special editions or what I can turn in my excess breedables for in the game.  I'm not interested in a limited availability of starters or treats.  And I've been working to build up chips for a special edition...think I can get two actually, IF they come out.

Amaretto gave us special editions, pet food, or boosters to turn points in for.  (Thought it was stingy of them to not offer salt or regular food too.)

KittyCats I love because you can build them up for specials if you breed a lot.  Smaller breeders can use their points for anything in the store, including food.  Love, love, love that.  And it's 50 points each cat or box...adds up so fast.

Fish can be converted to food.

WK has specials coming out and there's products in Sanctuary.

Found Meeroos system pretty useless for me.

Biobreeds is 5 points each animal or crate.  Doesn't sound like much, but when you start using it you'll be surprised at how fast that builds up.  And a special edition is only 1000 crates or animals.  If you're a breeder of my size, getting that in a year is easy, and it's reasonable.

But we need the release.  It's been a long time since BB came out.  And it would help encourage more people to heaven for biochips.  That can only help those of us supporting Biobreeds by trying to keep the secondary market active.

*************************************************************************

I heavened some excess this morning.  10 more bodies are set to heaven if they don't sell within 60 hours.

Dealing with some extra expenses so really thinking about lowering the prices on my 0 seeded epics.  Maybe get enough for a few more weeks' rent on my lands.  Haven't done it yet...still thinking.

But the ranch is doing well and we're happy.






No comments:

Post a Comment