Monday, August 5, 2013

Super Sale time?

It may be time to super sale my non-epic exotics for a week and heaven what's left over.  I really am trying to keep the high bred out coat prices up but no one else is.  I'm not ready to bring my prices down...just for the auction panels.  But may be time to cut my food costs down.  And concentrate on getting those epics deseeded...and return to the 10T exotic breeding...eventually get that into the turtles.  The tigers and turtles are going to be my exotic specialty area.

Will have to warn Smmubert to think on what she wants to do.  I have pablos and andys and she has the roys.  We just need the salvadors now.  Not loving the henris myself.

I did pick up some new females for my German Shepherd founding stud for the new line I'm creating.   Thought I'd start picking those up, but no way.  Going to really work that line now.  Got a 7T white ciel german shepherd yesterday.  Male, so the founding stud needs to make me a good female to go with it now for the next generation breeding.

Had a great day with crates yesterday, so only reasonable today isn't so great.  So far I've gotten 10 more biochips and a crate to donate to The Farm.  LOL

kk back to icky Monday Reality tv...er...Real Life...

No comments:

Post a Comment