Sunday, August 4, 2013

New stuff....

The Oceania did throw his coat - that crate didn't stay at the stand long.  lol  Not complaining - paid two weeks rent on one of three parcels for the ranch.  Smmu and I have our Turtle Roy crates out...if they don't sell, they'll be our special panel Tuesday night.

KittyCats did give me a Royal Duke coat.  Really cool looking cat but I didn't birth it.  It wasn't from the parents I wanted to keep breeding babies from.  Have it out for 3600L at Camelot right now.  Hope it sells, but if not, it will eventually.

Picked up new Silver Cougar named Silvia.  She loves the pool.  Pushed me into it once even, and now is insisting that she takes the teddy swimming and get it wet too.



Working on the cook book series today.   The ranch/sales yard area got a facelift so this is where I'm working today....


No comments:

Post a Comment